We offer functional, responsive, and modern solutions for clients based in Hampshire or around this area who wish to set up a new business website or redesign an existing one.
The combined experience of our designers, programmers and online marketing specialists allows our web design Hampshire specialists to offer services tailored to the specific needs of our customers.
Our solutions combine both form and function, to deliver an end result that will be truthful to the business, as well as responsive and user-friendly.
A webdesign UK programmer from our team discusses the project in great detail, so that we can understand your goals as best as possible.
Table of Contents
Services offered by our web design Hampshire team
Web design London developer can help you with the following:
- Web design: functional and appealing web design with a focus on your brand identity and image;
- UX design: services aimed at optimizing new or existing websites so that you customers will find them easy to use and navigate;
- Development: bespoke solutions for web development to meet unique requirements, including ecommerce development;
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and content marketing: SEO techniques that help your website rank well for targeted keywords and relevant content for your target audience.
You can always contact us to find out more about each of these services.
Frequently asked questions, answered by our web design Hampshire specialists
Our team answers some of the most common questions asked by our clients.
If you are ready to work with us and need additional answers, be sure to reach out to a member of our team with any inquiries.
What types of websites do you design?
We can help you create or reimagine any type of website, however, the following are amongst the most common:
- Ecommerce websites;
- Business websites;
- Portfolio websites;
- Personal websites;
Our webdesign UK developer includes the ability to link your business’s social media profiles with your new website.
How long does the web design phase last?
Each project is different, and the web design project depends on the complexity of the website.
Our web design Hampshire team will keep you up to date throughout the important stages, however, you can expect the design phase to last for 8 to 12 weeks or more, in some cases.
Do you offer ongoing support?
Our web design agency in London provides ongoing solutions for websites, as per the services package agreed with our team.
Website maintenance and regular updates are included with most of our packages. As previously mentioned, you can choose additional services such as search engine optimization.
Your website can have a positive impact on the evolution of your business.
With a user-friendly website, you can reach more potential customers, not only in Hampshire but also in the UK.
Data from the Office for National Statistics show that:
- 81.4% of businesses in the UK with 10 to 49 employees had a website in 2019;
- 96.9% of businesses with 1.000 or more employees had a website in 2019;
- the same year, ecommerce sales by UK businesses in the non-financial sector (with 10 or more employees) amounted to £668.9 billion, an increase compared to 2018;
- out of the total sales, website sales amounted to £334.9 billion in 2019, the rest being attributed to electronic data interchange (EDI) sales.
Contact us for more information about our services or if you have additional questions about our web design Hampshire solutions.
Our team offers website design services in London and throughout the UK.