Are you looking to start a new business in Scotland? Working with our web design Glasgow team will help you make sure that your online presence is a successful one.
We are a web design agency in London that serves clients throughout the United Kingdom. Our services focus on web design and development, however, we also provide solutions for content management and search engine optimization, among others.
Read this article to find out more about how we can help you and reach out to us to discuss more about your project and your online presence.
Table of Contents
Complete services for web design in Glasgow
Our team focuses on delivering complete solutions, irrespective of the business field in which your company activates. We focus on creating an authentic and effective website that will help you improve your business through having a strong online presence.
We offer the following:
- Web design: at our web design in Glasgow agencywe focus on good user experience, combined with our client’s goals for the future use of their site;
- SEO: once your website is running, our team can make sure that clients will easily find your website when they perform an online search;
- Website support: a web design London programmer from our team will ensure that the website performs at its best.
- Content: our specialists will help you with original content that will also contribute to search engine optimization.
A webdesign UK developer from our team can give you more details about these services.
Please reach out to us to discuss your project and your options. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Design stages used by our web design Glasgow team
A well-structured web design process helps us deliver proper results as fast as possible. We know that a good website is more than just an aesthetically pleasing one. This is why our team works together with our clients even before the actual design phase in order to establish a clear goal.
A web design UK designer will ask you about the purpose of the new website, what you wish to accomplish by launching it, whether it is to better your online image or to use it as a platform for e-commerce.
Next, we will follow these steps:
- Sitemap: this is the stage during which we determine the “skeleton of the website”; during this stage, wireframe creation is important as it will plan the hierarchy of the pages;
- Visual: once the architecture of the website is in place, our web design in Glasgow team will work to implement a cohesive visual style that matches the visual identity of your brand;
- Content: the web pages will be populated with individual and original content; this is an important step for search engine optimization;
- Testing: our web design UK programmer will perform the needed preliminary tests in order to make sure that the webpage is functional; this is usually done with automated site crawlers;
- Launch: the final and most exciting step is to launch the site; this will be combined with any required communication strategies.
Digital technology statistics presented by our web design Glasgow team
According to the Scottish Government, businesses are becoming increasingly more digital. A report issued by the authorities show the following:
- 83% of the businesses were making use of mobile technologies;
- 55% of the companies were using remote working tools and 54% were relying on their company website;
- 75% of the businesses reported that the digital technologies had a positive impact on their productivity.
As far as the benefits of using digital technology were concerned, the surveyed business owners declared that it helps generate a higher exposure of the company and, in turn, this increases their responsiveness to clients through the use of the company’s website and social media.
At our web design agency in UK we know that digital technologies can greatly benefit your business. They can boost productivity and flexibility and connect your business to a wide range of customers.
The report issued by the Scottish authorities also shows that 35% of all the surveyed businesses in 2021 made sales via e-commerce websites in the last 12 months.
As this was a clear increase from 20% in 2017, our web design in Glasgow team can help you set up an e-commerce website and start selling to customers or to other businesses. The same report shows that 53% of the businesses also made use of search engine optimization in order to increase their e-commerce sales.
Our webdesign London team can give you more details about our services. Contact us for more information.