Our web design London agency offers bespoke solutions according to our clients’ objectives and company profile. We understand that different companies have different needs, depending among others on their business field, their target audience as well as their budget. This is why we plan our strategy and present our clients with a design and a marketing solution that will be tailored to their unique needs.
The experts at our web design company in London use their combined knowledge to deliver packages that cover not only the website design itself but also the company’s general online presence. Our services include web design and web development, e-commerce solutions, search engine optimization, and content creation along with social media strategies. Our work does not target a particular business niche, instead, we specialize in working with businesses irrespective of their business fields.
Today, companies that have a good online image are the ones that are the most visible to clients and business opportunities alike. Our team knows this very well and our approach is one that suits specific client needs. We manage each project with dedication and professionalism and we are committed to help you develop an integrated online image that will help boost sales and increase your business value.
You can read below about the services our web design London team offers and you can reach out to us if you have questions about a project.
Our work is guided by the desire to provide our client with the products and the online image that will allow them to grow their business to its full potential. This is why our web design agency in London offers more than simply the website design and development. We offer a wider range of services that are harmoniously integrated and that allow the business to create and maintain a consistent and attractive online image.
The core services offered by our web design company in London include the following:
- Web design: your new website can be an intuitive one that is easy to navigate across all platforms; your services and business can be easily accessible for clients in your home country or worldwide;
- SEO: a bespoke search engine optimization plan that will allow your company to become more visible on the results page;
- Marketing: a digital marketing plan integrated with the SEO strategy to allow your company to make the most out of online advertising;
- Content: our content creators are ready to provide original and search engine approved content for your website.
- App development: our team is able to provide app design services for both Android and iOS; our developers are familiarized with a number of programming languages and can provide you with complete app design and optimization solutions.
Our skilled specialists combine their knowledge to deliver unified services that target not only the appearance but also the content of your website. What’s more, our SEO specialists are here to make sure that once your company has a new website it will be easy to find because it will be listed at the top of the search engine result pages. We offer both on-site and off-site search engine optimization and we help our clients achieve organic website traffic.
Our marketing and social media specialists deliver services that are complementary to the ones just listed above. Social media can help you grow your business and it will help drive customers to your website. Our specialists work across a number of channels and will help you build a strategy that will be tailored to the needs of your business as well as the channel that is most suitable for a particular field. Our social media management services are bespoke and they fit the unique needs of our clients.
We are a web design agency that understands the importance of your company’s online presence and we help brands build websites that will reflect their business values and image.
Web design London
Our core activity is focused on web design. Our team of web designers, software engineers, and programmers is accustomed to finding the most suitable solutions and presenting them in a package that will cover a set of needs, according to business expectations and the creative style that the client desires for the website design itself. Our approach is one that focuses on the client, this is why we believe in effective communication and constructive feedback along the way. During our planning phase, we will assimilate as much as possible about the business and develop a website solution (that includes the code and the design itself) that will be unique to our client.
Here are the main focus areas targeted by our web design team in London:
- Customization: our solutions are always tailored to the needs of the business and the industry in which the company activates; custom web design is one of our main web design services;
- WordPress: we offer solutions for websites that use one of the most popular platforms, WordPress;
- E-Commerce: online shops need different solutions and our team of web designers in London can provide the adequate structure for the website;
- Web Development: we offer solutions for multiple platforms, with a focus on HTML code and CMS design, however, we also offer solutions for third-party integrations;
- Website management: ongoing site maintenance and solutions to issues that may appear along the way.
Our team is always mindful of the company’s business objectives and their goals for the new website. Our experts are able to identify key clients or website visitors and adapt the browsing experience to their needs by taking into account the general functionality as well as other aspects. Our team will also pay attention to the homepage’s special content requirements.
Each web design project is a journey that starts just like any other one: with a map. Our team maps out the website user journey. This is important in order to determine the multiple ways in which a user may interact with the website and to find out the optimal paths that will lead a client to achieve the desired information as quickly as possible. Once the mapping is complete, our web design London team starts to go in-depth with other issues related to layouts and templates. The navigation needs to be a logical one and the layout should be one that will be clear and easy to use for customers of all ages.
Once the main layout has been tested and approved for functionality, our designers can move on to the next step, which is to match the overall website design with the company’s concept and identity. For new companies, our team will work closely with you during this branding phase. We know that the logo is the heart of your business and the website will incorporate it as well as any other colour palettes that you are already working with. We also offer rebranding services for companies that have been on the market for some time and are looking to change up their website with a modern design.
Our team will work closely with you during the website launch and we will continue to provide support solutions as needed. Alternatively, you can choose to continue to work with our digital marketing specialists after the launch in order to improve your online presence.
For e-commerce companies, our web design London team offers special solutions that will integrate the needed software intermediary (API) as well as the needed payment gateways. We know that building a website that will allow you to sell your products efficiently is very important and it can help you stay ahead of other companies on the market. This is why we offer personalized services for e-commerce development.
You can always reach out to our web design team in London for more details about these services.
Work with us
Company websites are essential for marketing and promoting the business as many industries are becoming increasingly digitized. Our web design agency in London knows that any company that wants to successfully run its operations in the UK needs to have a website and this is why we focus on delivering services that will allow businesses, irrespective of their industry, to build this increasingly more important online presence.
According to the Office for National Statistics, 45% of all of the businesses registered in the United Kingdom have a website. Surprisingly, this is quite a low number, proving that many more companies need to work on establishing their online image. However, it is worth mentioning that companies from certain sectors are more likely to have a website than others, for example as in the case of online shops that are completely dependent on their online presence.
According to data from a UK company that uses artificial intelligence to map millions of websites, the following statistics are also interesting in terms of web presence:
- health and fitness businesses are 2.47% more represented on the web compared to the Companies House;
- leisure, travel and tourism businesses have a presence that is higher by 1.79% on the web compared to their share in the Companies House;
- on the other end of the spectrum, companies from sectors like real estate and consulting have a higher presence in the Companies House, with real estate and property management companies being 6.62% more present in official Companies House statistics than online.
Are you working in a business sector that could benefit from a higher online presence? Do you need to know more about our web design packages and marketing solutions? Contact our web design agency in London for more information.