We are a web design in Bristol agency focused on delivering beautiful and user-friendly websites that will help your business grow. Your digital presence is more important than ever. This is why we help you focus on online solutions that work for your business.
Our team combines a number of experts who will not only with the creation of a new website but also with a bespoke online marketing strategy that includes search engine optimization and original content.
Our web design UK team works with programmers and developers, SEO specialists, and content creators to help your business grow in the online world.
If you are based in or near Bristol, UK, reach out to us to find out more about the services presented in this article.
Table of Contents
Web design Bristol services
Our partner web design London agents can help you if you are based in this city. You can reach out to us to find out more about our teams and offices and how we can assist you no matter the area in the UK in which you are based.
- Web design: the core of our work is focused on website design; our programmers focus on front end and backend development, and they have a keen eye for the most suitable, user-friendly solutions;
- WordPress websites: we assist our clients who wish to use WordPress as the platform for their website; we also help update WordPress websites that are already in use;
- E-commerce in Bristol: our web design Bristol team will help create your online store; we will optimize your e-commerce website for national and international sales and will integrate a widely accepted payment processing solution that is easy to use for your customers;
- SEO and copywriting: search engine optimization is important if you want your website to be rank well; we tackle issues such as suitable keywords, URLs, titles, to optimize how Google sees your website; a different part of our team will focus on copywriting – original content for your website.
Our web design process takes into account the industry in which your business activates, and current trends, and focuses on user experience. With our help, your website will be functional, and your users will enjoy a good overall experience when browsing or shopping online.
Our web design Bristol experts can also help you with mobile website optimization as well as other types of solutions. You can reach out to find out more about our services and how we can help you.
Your website will become an important part of your business identity and your overall brand. Let us help you create your business image online.
Web design in Bristol – main stages
Creating a new website, or updating an existing one, is a multi-step process that is highly tailored to the client’s needs.
You can work with us even if you are not based in Bristol, as our team is accustomed to working with clients throughout the country and even with non-UK-based clients.
While each website is different, there are some general rules, as well as general steps that we follow for each project.
Our experience has shown that the following steps are essential for good web design:
- Identifying your goal: we will discuss in as great detail as needed what the new website wishes to accomplish what are your goals for growth as well as other specific website needs for example in the case of online stores;
- The extent of the project: we will discuss the number of web pages the website needs to accomplish its goals and we will also set the general timeline for the project;
- 3 Sitemap: this is the structure of the website its architecture in essence it is a skeleton that will allow us to see the pages and how they interrelate;
- Visual elements: once we have the architecture in place we can focus on the visual elements of the website these are strongly related to the business and its identity and will include the business logo colors as well as other defining visual styles
- content with the outline and the visual elements completed we can start working on original content creation we have the bigger picture of the website and we can populate individual pages with relevant content as well as images or video; this is also the stage in which our search engine optimization experts will step in so that your website’s pages can focus on the relevant topic;
- Testing: the test stage it’s an important one and it will allow us to make sure that the website works properly we will test the website both manually and by using automated site crawlers these will allow us to have an idea of the user experience and fix any issues that come up during this stage;
- Launch: the much-anticipated step is here; the launch phase is an important one and will include both adequate planning and communication strategies so that it can be integrated with your business’s social media channels.
Do keep in mind that this is only the general process and each stage is much more detailed that outlined above.
The duration of the project will depend on the type of website we are creating for your business, as well as individual aspects, for example, in the case of online stores or your website is one that requires more original content.
E-commerce stores in Bristol
Part of our relevant experience consists of creating original and appealing e-commerce stores.
If you have an online business based in Bristol or in another UK City we can help you create a new or modernized website.
Online stores go through a particular web design process given the fact that one needs to integrate a safe payment method.
In addition to this, the website we have a particular design that will allow the customer to navigate easily between the products and the order checkout page.
WordPress can be used to create online stores and it also allows for integrated and streamlined payment solutions.
Moreover, with WordPress, the user will also have the option to collect payments, will have integrated Google analytics, and will have the option to install plugins that will improve the overall functionality.
Some of the main design aspects we always keep in mind when we design e-commerce stores are the following:
- mobile optimization: the website needs to allow a smooth shopping experience across all platforms; this means that our team will strive to provide your clients with a good experience, even when they choose to browse and shop on their mobile devices;
- payment processing: this is a key element for any e-commerce store and a step that is never taken lightly by our team;
- inventory: our team can give you more information on how this can be automated, to both your benefit and the benefit of a client who will avoid the unpleasant situation in which he or she is informed that the product is actually out of stock.
Other e-commerce particulars are also discussed when you choose to design your online store with our web design Bristol team.
Why your website matters
Your website is the gateway to the world and your clients in the UK. London is the region in the UK with the highest recent internet use rate, however, you will also benefit from setting up your website if you operate in the Bristol area.
The agents at our web design agency in UK highlight some of the most important recent statistical data on websites and online services use in the UK:
- Total users: a 1% year-on-year increase was observed in the percentage of adults in the UK who were recent interest users in 2020: 92% compared to 91% in 2019;
- User age: 99% of all adults aged 16 to 44 who were questioned were recent internet users; in fact, there had been little change in the internet use habits for this age group;
- Older users: compared to previous years, more adults aged 75 and over were recent internet users: 54% of the interviewed ones; their percentage nearly doubled when compared to data from 2013 when only 29% of the individuals in this age group were recent internet users;
- Disabled adults’ interest usage: 81% of disabled adults in the UK were also recent interest users, up from 78% in 2019.
The data was made available by the Office for National Statistics and it refers to the year 2020. The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we shop and work, with more and more individuals relying on online solutions. If your business has yet to adopt a more online-focused model, maybe it is time to discuss your options with our web design Bristol specialists.
Reach out to us if you already have a website or if you wish to create a new site for your online business. You can also rely on our assistance for the creation of a new e-commerce website.
Our web design agency in London provides services for clients in the Greater London region. You can reach out to us if you are based here.
Contact us for more information about our services. Our web design Bristol team will be happy to answer your questions.