We are a web design agency in Banbury, UK with a focus on creating a visible online presence that is not only eye-catching but also functional and responsive.
Our professional web design UK developer, and the rest of our team, are passionate about finding the right solutions for our individual clients.
If you wish to know more, we invite you to contact us and discuss your project.
Table of Contents
Services offered by our Banbury web design experts
We offer bespoke solutions for small and local businesses, just as well as for larger companies in the UK.
We work with clients from all industries, and we focus on the following:
- Responsive web design: this means that our solutions will focus on making your website suited for viewing across all platforms;
- Mobile-friendly design: our Webdesign UK programmer will make sure that the mobile version of your website is just as functional;
- Search-engine friendly web design: with our help, your website will be optimized so that is will have a better rank, compared to others that can show up in the same online search;
- Web design for online stores: functionality and easy, secure payment options are important for these types of websites; our web design UK developer will make sure that your online store has everything it needs.
Our Banbury web design team will work closely with you to make sure that the design is harmonious and in line with your business image.
Our web design process
Web design is a process that involves several steps and while no two websites are the same (as our clients can have very different needs), we focus on the following key items below:
- We identify your goals: this is the purpose of the new or improved website; will it be an online store where you will sell your products, or will it simply serve as an online portfolio or for branding purposes? we answer these questions together, according to your business needs; this phase can also be combined with another step in which we determine the scope of the project;
- We start creating: once we know what our goal is, our Banbury web design team can start creating the skeleton of the website; this is the wireframe, the blueprint of the website, and a schematic that will serve as a visual guide; it is useful for all the involved parties (the designers, programmers, and the client);
- Visual elements and original content: we select the visual style of the website according to the previous goals, and/or the existing business image; we can also start creating original content for the website (see below for more details);
- Testing and launch: once we define the pages, we will make sure that everything works splendidly; we use manual browsing, as well as automated solutions to make sure that we identify any issues that need to be corrected; once the testing is done, it is time to launch the website; this last step takes place according to your intended communication strategy.
You can discuss these steps in greater detail with our Banbury web design specialists. Once we have an initial meeting, we will be better able to give you an estimated timeline of the web design process in your case.
Ultimately, a well-designed website is about more than just a good look. It will serve both to attract new customers and help them in their journey toward accessing your products or services.
Our team always focuses on combining these essential functions, so that, in the end, aesthetics and functionality will intertwine harmoniously.
Other services offered by our Banbury web design team
We focus on great website design, however, our mission is to help businesses improve their overall online presence and this can also mean that they will need other adequate solutions.
Our search-engine optimization specialists, along with our dedicated content creators, will make sure that your website has informative and original content and that you use dedicated keywords so that your website will appear at a top position in Google and other search engine results.
A Web design London designer from our team who will take over your project will work closely with our other experts to ensure that your website is optimised.
We also offer website maintenance as needed and, as previously mentioned, we offer solutions for e-commerce websites. You can also contact us if you already have an online store that needs improvements.
Our Banbury web design team will be happy to answer your questions as soon as possible.
Reasons to consider a new or updated website for your business
A website can be a defining feature for many businesses. This is your company’s digital home and, together with your social media channels can greatly increase brand awareness.
Your website speaks to your clients about your business, products, or services, and it serves as an introduction.
Below, our Banbury web design specialists list some of the reasons why having a website is important for your business:
- it is always available: unlike a physical store or location, your website offers non-stop access; your customers can make purchases at any time, which is invaluable for many businesses that rely on online sales;
- it makes your business credible: potential clients have access to your information, as well as details about your activities;
- it offers easy access to updates: if your business has frequent product launches or promotions, your website will highlight these; combined with a good social media strategy, your clients will always be up to date with your new offers;
- it can grow your business: you can attract new customers and generate more income when your products or services are available to the world’s active internet users.
Your website will play an important role in your overall marketing strategy. This can be even more important for small or medium-sized businesses that have just entered the market and wish to increase their visibility.
The list above is not an exhaustive one and companies can have many other reasons to deeply rely on their digital presence.
The return on investment when you decide to update or create a website for your business has the potential to be a satisfactory one.
According to the Office for National Statistics, 25.2% of businesses in the UK with 10 or more employees received website orders from UK customers. Other data shows that:
- Many businesses have a website: in 2021, 96.9% of companies with 1,000 or more employees had a website and 81.4% of businesses with 10 to 49 employees had a website;
- Internet usage is widespread: 92% of the adults in the UK were recent internet users in 2020;
- Older adults are also using the internet: 54% of adults ages 75 or more were also recent internet users in 2020;
- Internet sales grew in 2020/21: internet sales as a percentage of total retail sales were at 32.8% in May 2020, 37.2% in November 2020, and 37.8% in January 2021.
Your company can benefit from having a website and thus reaching more potential customers throughout the United Kingdom and internationally.
Contact our web design company in UK if you wish to update your online presence.
If you already have a business in Banbury or close by in South East England, our Banbury web design experts are ready to help your business grow with the help of an improved online presence. We offer services in Banbury but also in other cities like Manchester or throughout London.